My Tribute To Bloggers and Entrepreneurs.
There are tons of blogs and entrepreurships out there reaching out to the public. This public forum is huge. What used to be a local forum is now a global one.
Some of these blogs and businesses require ethical responsibilty because they affect one physically, mentally, socially or spiritually. Others require no such responsibility, but they bring positives in some form or another to being a better human being or just plain bringing a degree of pleasure to our daily existence.
Those of us bloggers and entrepreneurs know why we do what we do.
The topics we write about are important to us and likewise are the product or services we provide. But more than that we each truly believe and know down deep that we are bringing something to the table that is truly of benefit to you our readers, our clients, our customers. Each of these blogs and or businesses I believe will continually amaze you with their content and their abilities to pull you in with what Cathy Laws says, are “Aha” moments such as …..
• The very unique perspective of Debt Free Wealth’s blog talk radio host, TRUDY BEERMAN who takes a highly effective Biblical/Christian foundational approach to helping us to eliminate debt and accumulate wealth. She accomplishes this by setting THE EXAMPLE FIRST, then sharing what she has learned through her Debt Free Wealth’s courses, her radio show and writings — books.
• Take the postings of ZINA SOLOMOM and KAREN FAROL CATANGAY. You are drawn into what each is saying about the way they can help us better our lives. It is how they convey their messages — they are infectious and enthusiastic and what they offer truly benefits you!
• When you sit down with that cup of tea or Java while reading the writings of INTERESTING LITERATURE’S blog you will truly have that joyous Aha! moment. Why? Because the topics address classic literary works from a refreshingly new perspective that adds new life into these works.
• Some blogs educate and give better insight into our body’s workings. Many of us have been exactly looking for what EXTOLERANT’S blogs have to offer — an in depth look into the body beautiful and what we are putting into it.
• SHAHINA LAKHANI blogs provide that spiritual rootings that embodies “Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.” You can only be helped provided you are open enough to listen to what she has to offer.
• All those I have mentioned and those who I will, all truly imply success, but it is “SUCCESS WITH TONY D. blog talk radio show that actually spells it out. Listen in.
• MICHELLE AKDA, could play the role of Wonder Woman! She is truly an inspiring woman who women young and old can emulate. ( yes guys you we can pick up a thing or two from her as well.) Michelle’s objective though is helping people as a LIFE COACH. Her training and experiences are her strengths that she brings to assist you.
• Want to get insight from a man’s perspective on the makings of a successful marriage and what makes for successful man woman relationships you must look up ALEX CATALANO and his wife AHESHA. Anyone who has met these two in any way would give them the title of the Dynamic Duo. ( They can even assist you with your own book).
• Remember this name, TESS CACCIATORE. Through GWEN (Global Women’s Empowerment Network) she is giving girls and women around the world the necessary tools that help to empower them in the 21st century. She even has an app that can be put on one’s smart phone and you do not have to be a female to download it.
• Others help us to be more atuned to our bodies and the things we put into them as BLOSSOMING WELLNESS’ blog conveys. Add to that Blossoming Wellness provides us with recipes that will get us on our way.
• We show that even after serious illness that we can be and should be quite pro active personally in creating an environment more conducive to our body’s well being, naturally. INNERNESS accomplishes that through her blogs where she displays the heights of human courage against personal adversity.
• Then there is BUNNYPORKBELLY’S blog of scintillating pictures of great looking foods and her tastebud critiques that sometimes leaves one salivating.
• Of course each writer and each entrepreneur brings their own perspective on whatever it is we do. Carving out that area that makes us unique — well it can be challenging. Blogger and writer ELLIS NELSON has been able to carve out that area in literature for herself. She not only brings the literary works to our attention but many times gives a back story to either the topic or the authors themselves.
• Let me not forget physicians like DR. POUYA SHAFIPOUR and his staff. [ I purposely used the term physician as opposed to doctor here because — physician comes from an ancient Greek noun φύσις (physis) and its derived adjective physikos, meaning “nature” and “natural] (1) He and his staff work tirelessly towards preventative means primarily using holistic/homeopathic means of aiding our bodies. They express their works through their Wellesley Medical blog.
• A master at advertising his business JOHN PISCOPO effectively helps shape and contour our bodies in good ways that none of us might ever had imagined.
• Add to this a burgeoning artist KATY JADE DOBSON who draws you into her artwork with each stroke somehow getting that work to jump off the canvas at its viewer.
• One of the most intelligent, high spirited, innovative, progressive men that I have personally had the honor of knowing, working with and befriending — Max Davis. He has worked tirelessly towards helping artists in this digital age to be better compensated for their works. That fight goes on at the highest levels, but while that pursuit continues he and his business partners have developed Functional Mobile Ware for various cell phones and mobile devices. Besides the obvious, this product also addresses one of the very serious concerns that I have been blogging about — the potential harm of cell phone radiation ( EMF).
• Lastly, but not least there is CATHY LAWS blog – Adventures, Aspirations and Aha Moments she lets us into her world on a personal level that each of us can find something we can identify with.
• As for myself, each keystroke’s intent is to deliver informative, interesting, productive and sometimes fun content while at the same time bringing an ethical responsibility to get the word out. The word out about a phenomenal product — this holographic chip (Cieaura) that is doing some really amazing things in the holistic field of ENERGY medicine! What I blog about truly delivers benefits on top of benefits improving the quality of people’s lives. Though I am not a doctor I take to heart the intent of their oathes or promises …. “First, do no harm” ( Primum non nocere in Latin).
Changing not only the way you think, but the actions you take. Here’s to your health.
Chipsterhealth, DECEMBER 30, 2013
WATCH and listen to the skeptic Palma talk about how this SINUS ALLERGY “chip” helped her.”
NOTE: Use Your Earbuds! You Do Not Want To Miss A Word Of What Palma Is Saying.
EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS AT: Chipsterhealth@gmail.com
Cieaura products do not diagnose, cure, mitigate treatment or prevent disease or any other medical condition.
Content published here is not read or approved by CieAura before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of CieAura.
(1) English etymology: