Honey and Cinnamon Power!
Some things in life have been proven over and over again. But, like the expression “Why are people more willing to believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? So it is with the Power of Honey and Cinnamon. For some reason many of us need to have some expert telling us its benefits, when for over 6 millennia we humans have been harvesting honey for it healing, nutritional, cosmetic and preserving qualities. Going as far back as 6 millennia, societies have been using and acknowledging the benefits of this natural product. These people did not have the sophistication nor the scientific abilities that we currently do to tell us why Honey and Cinnamon worked, but they just knew. Chalk it up to experience.
Just like I mentioned in my previous blog about THE “GIFT” of Tea and Herbs and their abilities to work independently as well as together, Honey and Cinnamon have these same abilities. And not too surprisingly the following ancient cultures were involved with honey: The Indians through their Ayurvedic (life’s knowledge) practices, Chinese through Yin/Yang traditional medicine, the Egyptians in their embalming practices, and much more recent the Mayans bee husbandry. Unlike most drugs from pharmaceutical companies which tend to foster a new set of ailments while treating the existing ones, these natural approaches to health seldom do nor rarely have side effects.
Most modern honey is beneficial, however the least of these is the processed honeys and over-processed honeys. Such processes rob the honey of its antimicrobial (ability to fight certain bacteria), antioxidant (cancer fighting) properties. There is a saying that ‘the darker the berry the sweeter the juice’. Well the most beneficial of honeys are the raw unprocessed darker ones. The other aspect that is important to the health benefits are the flowers that the honey comes from. So with that in mind here is what honey and cinnamon can do when used together.
• Drinking honey and cinnamon in lukewarm water results in them moving through the bladder and cleansing it, as well as clearing infections there. Drinking this beverage on a regular basis can also relieve, and in some cases entirely cure, arthritis pain.
This drink also strengthens the immune system, helping ward off colds as well as some viruses. Applying a paste of honey and cinnamon to infected gums can ease pain and bleeding as well as slow the progression of the infection.
When consumed together, honey and cinnamon can ease digestion, helping to prevent gas. Honey and cinnamon also provide energy, making people more mentally alert and ready for physical activity. Cinnamon and honey can boost your health, both separately and in combination.
• BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder.
• CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours. As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterol is cured. According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
• COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses.
• HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply it on bread instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also, those who have already had an attack, when they do this process daily, they are kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heartbeat. In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.
• ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients may take daily (morning and night) one cup of hot water with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. When taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated) practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain — and within a month, most all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis now started walking without pain.
• UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomachache and also clears stomach ulcers from its root.
• GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that when Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.
• CANCER: Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder three times a day for one month.
• FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, even when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, when taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M., the vitality of the body increases within a week.
• BAD BREATH: People of South America, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.
• HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restores hearing. Remember when we were kids? We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!
• PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it off the next morning with warm water. When done daily for two weeks, it removes all pimples from the root.
• SKIN INFECTIONS:Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin Infections.
These are just some of the many things honey and cinnamon can do.
In closing, it is also important to note that diseases are many times caused by imbalances in our bodies. There are many natural approaches to helping one’s body return to that balance. Teas, herbs, honey, cinnamon are just some of the ways along with acupuncture, chiropractic, and ayurvedic practices. Now you have another choice, Cieaura holographic chips are also known as needle-less acupuncture. All of our products are designed to return balance to your body so that it can help itself. We achieve this naturally without drugs and with no side effects.
Give us a try. Check out my site.
Here’s to your health, Chipsterhealth
If you have questions concerning this product and how it might help you, feel free to email me at:
You can also watch some testimonials on how Cieaura is helping others at my YouTube channel. Just type Chipsterhealth in the search window when you are on YouTube.
Cieaura products do not diagnosis, cure, mitigate treatment or prevent disease or any other medical condition.
Content published here is not read or approved by CieAura before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of CieAura.